Tuesday, April 16, 2013

'Sergio Aguero must be honest with himself and stop bad tackles' - David Luiz - The Independent

Chelsea's David Luiz last night demanded an from Manchester City's Sergio Aguero after the Argentine escaped punishment for a two-footed stamp where he ran his studs down the back of the Brazilian's legs. Aguero is highly likely to escape a red card from the Football Association for the process, by which he barged Luiz before leaping into his butt along with his guys, because referee Chris Foy spotted a violation and awarded a to Chelsea without scheduling Aguero. Luiz said: "Aguero is a good player and I think he wants to be honest with himself and say, 'I do not like to do poor tackles, I don't like to do that.' I forgive everyone in my own life, folks are pleased when Aguero is scoring objectives, doing things in the overall game. Lots of people have thought to me, 'Sorry this really is not me and not great for the football.' Many young ones watch the game, see the game and wish to see not and good things negative things." The 25-year-old said he would have apologised, had he provided this kind of handle. "Of course, I would apologise to everyone," Luiz said. "I need just to show people good things. Both groups tried to win, both designed opportunities and tried great things, Sometimes in the games people have five seconds, be upset and do things you don't like to do. I think that. "I never saw Aguero do negative tackles on other people. I think it was five seconds [of anger] and I forgive him. Used to do not talk to him following the game. I've a good heart, I don't prefer to defeat [up] some people." The Chelsea interim director, Rafael Benitez, said he was "disappointed" after his side's 2-1 defeat a' which ensures Wigan Athletic will undoubtedly be in next season's Europa League a' and that the problem of challenges such as for example Aguero's was "something they've to clarify." But he insisted, with some reason, a tug on Fernando Torres' top by Vincent Kompany in the penalty area was a far more significant error by Foy. "At the period it offered an opportunity [to equalise] to us and it might have been a red or perhaps a yellow card," Benitez said. "Still the fee maybe not provided is more important. The pictures have been seen by me and Torres has his shirt [pulled] up. I do not want to fight with Roberto [Mancini]. They're an excellent team, would have scored another in the initial half perhaps. You have to provide credit for them, but the charge perhaps not provided is very clear." City's win makes them 1-5 favourites for the FA Cup last with Wigan on 11 May, which can be anticipated to have a time of around 5pm, regardless of the dilemmas withstood by Wigan supporters, for whom Saturday's 5pm kick-off left them with no trains home. For Mancini, victory over Roberto Martinez's part would provide a third prize in as numerous times for City, after 35 barren years, although he refused to discuss that probability last night. Mancini said he had maybe not seen the Aguero problem on Luiz. Glasses are needed by "i! I did maybe not see," he explained. "If I'd seen it, I had state. But Sergio did take a large amount of challenges. The referee was there... if Sergio did something wrong. I remember, as it was before our table, David Luiz did a tackle against him, but I didn't see what happened [next]." Mancini stated that Oscar's second-half concern on Yaya TourA also needs to have been a fee. The City manager's partnership with goalkeeper Joe Hart, who hasn't performed an FA Cup tie because the 2011 final against Stoke City, is probably to be severely tried by his disclosure yesterday evening he may perform Costel Pantilimon in next month's final. "He did very well, but he deserves this and is a great keeper. We've four weeks to think about that, but I think it will be his [in the final]," Mancini said.

Link: [Live -] Online - TV] RSC Anderlecht FC - Sporting Lokeren - Belgium Jupiler League

No comments:

Post a Comment