Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Ross Says Sorry Over Comment About His One Time In Jacksonville

Aaron Ross apologized to the Jacksonville Jaguars, their supporters and the town for joking on Friday that his single period with the team was like aa good paid a vacation to Florida,a Ohm Youngmisuk of ESPN New York stories. aJacksonville treated me and my partner with the most respect and I truly loved what they did for me and did for afternoon was said by telephone on Friday by us,a Ross. aThe only explanation I said for home to be backed by me ( come ) with the Giants because it was such a small recovery the vacation issue is, it felt like (being away on) a vacation. I positively didnat mean any harm to Jacksonviile town or the fans or disrespect to the business. I have the utmost value for that organization.a aI actually apologize if Jag region took offense to it,a he added. aI loved the opportunity that they gave me, they gave an additional chance to me to live my dream. They recognized me and my partner (Sanya Richards-Ross) with open arms and they were a great crowd to be around and the corporation was initially class and addressed us really nice.a

Link: [Live Football] SSV Jahn Regensburg - FSV Frankfurt

No comments:

Post a Comment