Friday, April 19, 2013

Manchester United striker Robin van Persie may rethink goal celebration if he ... - Telegraph.co.uk

"I know what strikers are like: when they are scoring they think they are going to score all the time, and when they're not scoring they wonder when the next goal is going to come along. So it was a great goal for Robin [to score against Stoke] in that respect, and hopefully he kicks on from there."

"It has been difficult for Robin. He has had a lot of stick from us. It was nice. I can see a lot of love and emotion," smiled Evra. "Robin can tell you, for two or three days we have been getting at him. It is the first time we saw that. It is good to see love like that in the pitch sometimes. I always say the atmosphere at this club is great. That is a big strength for Manchester United.

"To be fair, Robin told us he was really emotional. He had not scored for 10 games. He just showed the passion and the way he wanted to win.

"He just said he was emotional. He said 'Hands up guys, it was an emotional game. I did it, it is OK, we can move on now'"

"Maybe I will do it with my team-mates. But not with the gaffer. He is older. Imagine I go in too strong against him. He could fall, then he might sack me. I will never do that."

Via: [Live -] Online - TV] FC Sion - Young Boys Bern - Swiss Super League

No comments:

Post a Comment