Wednesday, April 10, 2013

England Hopeful Fraser Forster Dreams Of Newcastle United Reunite - Sky Tyne and Wear

Former Newcastle United prodigy Fraser Forster has admitted he would want to come back to his home club at 'some point ' in his profession. The 25-year-old goalkeeper, who got through the Newcastle United ranks, joined Celtic on a offer after spending the previous two years on loan at Parkhead. But Forster, formerly from Hexham in Northumberland, admits he has maybe not abadndoned his desire enjoying for Newcastle United and said: "I had want to return to Newcastle United at some point, if the ability arises. "I am a Newcastle United lover and unfinished business has been got by me there. It was a wrench to keep, it's my home club. However it was not meant to be. "I enjoyed my time out on loan and after experiencing playing week in week out it absolutely was essential I carried on playing. I desired to be number one and it was clear that wasn't going to happen at Newcastle." He also admits that, despite loving his living in Glasgow with Scottish winners Beltic, he'd prefer to perform in the Premier League. "Everyone really wants to be playing in the Premier League. It's the spot to be," he explained. "At the moment I'm very happy at Celtic and playing Champions League baseball, but long-term it would be nice to play in the Premier League." Fraser Forster has gained international recognition this season after being called around the England team by Roy Hodgson, and he firmly believes he can push for a at next year's World Cup if the Three Lions guide their place in Brazil. "It could be the World Cup next year and I will be offering it my all to attempt to be in the squad," Fraser Forster told Late Kick Off. "It is important to be playing at the best level I could. Celtic is really a great membership and European football is the pinnacle. Today it's exactly about getting just as much experience as possible at Celtic and getting in the England squad."

No comments:

Post a Comment