Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Brede winner: Fulham treated Hangeland snubbed QPR to keep at Craven... - Mirror.co.uk

PLUS: Harry Redknapp gets away from Rangers' relegation problems by taking his dogs for a walk Julian Finney Fulham chef Martin Jol admits he is A relieved that captain Brede Hangeland has authorized a fresh deal with time to experience derby rivals QPR a' who have been at the front of the queue to get him, produces Chris Hatherall. Hangeland was seriously linked with a move to Loftus Road, but agreed a new two-year agreement to keep him with the Cottagers until at the very least 2015, with an alternative to give it annually. Shock are very pleased as you never know,a said Jol ahead of tomorrowas fit between your factors he signed his contract. aIt was very difficult trying to hold him. I thought I might drop him a and he was a of strength this year, last year and before I got here. I always thought he wished to remain, however, you never know. aHe was on a free of charge by the end of the entire year and a long time was taken by it. But we dideverything and in the long run it was a happy outcome. aHe came to sign it on Thursday and it was a Arelief. He's one of many best players in the department, he is our skipper and a very nice man. Therefore, weare extremely pleased to keep him.a Hangelandas choice is in stark contrast to Bobby Zamora, who quit Amid-table Fulham for a relegation battle at QPR, lured by way of a greater Acontract. But Jol feels the offer did out well. aBobby desired to move,a he insisted. aHe believed he could help QPR and, if heas match, any team can be helped by him as heas a good striker.a It is a London thing: Redknapp hopes to get things against capital clubs Ross Kinnaird It's a life for Harry Redknapp at this time as the QPR employer tries to save his side from relegation. The Rangers employer takes his rock-bottom aspect to west London rivals AFulham Atomorrow, anxious for a success to provide them the smallest chance of Asurvival. From the severe Arelegation challenge, the former Tottenham director is Akeeping his great by walking his dogs. aIf I didnat enjoy it, I would clean up, but I do enjoy it. I really like it,a Redknapp said. aI walk and go the dogs. One of them just desires to go for 5 minutes. aHe talks about me as if to state, aHarry, Iave had enougha. aThatas everything you have to do. I never turn off, I'm Aalways on the phone or contemplating soccer and the team, but you need certainly to handle it. aIf I'd kept from the game longer, then I might not need keep coming back. aI started initially to enjoy my entire life. Thereas a lot of other items I possibly could do.a Redknappas group is desperate for a victory tomorrow to offer them a of hope of beating the fall. And the former Spurs and West Ham chef feels stable form in the administrative centre could possibly be his saving grace, after getting benefits at home to Fulham and at Chelsea Aalready in 2013. aThree points might be so large for all of us if we can get them. It will be described as a good game,a Redknapp said. aWe drew with Tottenham at home and we drew at West Ham, so I think we're Aunbeaten in London a' and I wish that continues.a

No comments:

Post a Comment