Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Newcastle United's Yohan Cabaye says books by Jonny Wilkinson and Rafael... - Telegraph.co.uk

"I began with Newcastle in June 2012 and for the very first time, I did not have any winter break so then to resume in July 2012, it was very hard. "Maybe it is hard to begin again after a large opposition such as the Euros, but my body didn't permit me to do what I wanted to do." Cabaye described how his groin injury and resulting surgery helped him to spending some time with friends and go home to Lille. It absolutely was that late time far from the overall game that helped nurse him back once again to complete health. Cabaye added: "Physically I feel perfectly fine now and I'm willing to fight for the membership. "I wish to give doubly much to save the team from the drop. I need to prove to the lovers that they can trust me and I can protect the Newcastle colours. "Now that episode is finished, I've a lot more fun planning to daily training sessions. I understand how fortunate I am."

No comments:

Post a Comment