Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Green eyes Rangers recall for Fulham clash - Fulham Chronicle

ROB Green is hoping for a come back to QPR's starting XI for Monday's west London derby with Fulham. Rangers were helped by the former West Ham keeper to back-to-back victories against Southampton and Sunderland early in the day this month after replacing the wounded Julio Cesar. But, the 33-year-old missed the defeat at Aston Villa through condition, with Cesar to arrive for criticism for his part in the 3-2 decline that left their success dreams hanging by way of a bond. Green has made only seven Premier League begins for the Rs since his move to Loftus Road last summer, but can be obtained again and hoping to obtain the nod to manage the Whites at Craven Cottage. He told I came in and the Chronicle: aJulio got wounded and back-to-back games were won by us. aUnfortunately I missed the Villa game through illness. My boy was sick, then my wife, therefore I stayed in a hotel to avoid catching it and try. aBut I transpired ill on the Friday night before the game and knew there clearly was no way I could play. aIt was only a 24-hour thing, so I am raring and healthy to go again today. aHopefully I will get a chance against Fulham.a Follow us on Facebook and Twitter for the newest QPR information. Follow me on Twitter.

More Info: FK Senica - FK Dukla Banska - Slovakian Super Liga

No comments:

Post a Comment